5.08.2012

Coffee with Katie

What's the best way to have a good morning chat with my beautiful 3 year old??




A little bit of Starbucks. She couldn't be more adorable if she tried. :) Sometimes I have to remind myself to take a time out, leave the dishes, leave the unmade beds, and stop to enjoy this beautiful daughter the Lord has given me. Love on her. Listen to her. Laugh with her. Delight in the journey of raising a precious baby girl.

She's growing into a little lady. She loves pink. She dances and sings around the house. She steals my shoes. She loves shopping. She's sassy and shy and sweet. She really does think her Daddy is a hero, but she thinks her Cole is, too. Every time she talks about the family and her place in it she says "I'm their girl." As the only daughter, our middle child, that is her claim to fame. I am the princess, gentlemen. Take notice. And they do. And she loves every second of it.

This is my girl.


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! you are so good expressing your thoughts - almost brought tears to my eyes =)

    ReplyDelete